ASUS ROG STRIX 1000G 80 Plus Gold SMPS
1. The ROG Strix 1000W Gold PSU brings premium cooling performance to heavyweight gaming rigs
2. ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
3. Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
4. Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
5. 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
6. An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
7. Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
8. Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
9. 10-year warranty included.
The ROG Strix Series PSUs bring high-end cooling and premium components together for an ultra-quiet high-performance product aimed at core gamers. Massive ROG heatsinks trickle down from the mighty ROG Thor series and Axial-tech fan design from our premium NVIDIA RTX™ graphics cards also make an appearance. Below the surface, low RDS (on) MOSFETs and premium Japanese capacitors take on power delivery with ease. The result is an incredibly quiet and efficient power supply with the reserves to handle the most intense gaming scenarios.
- ROG Heatsinks: Let it sink in – The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in significantly lower temperatures inside ROG Strix Series PSUs. This extends the lifespan of components and allows 0dB operation for a longer duration than standard designs. The heatsinks are so effective that fan noise stays whisper quiet, even under full load.
- Axial-tech Fan Design: Better, faster, stronger – Originally developed for top-end ROG graphics cards, Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For ROG Strix series power supplies, we’ve scaled that design to 135mm so it keep things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings: 2x longer lifespan – Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. In a PSU, durability is paramount, so we built a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
- 0dB Technology: Quiet intelligence – An onboard controller brings the 135mm fan to a standstill when thermal design power (TDP) is below 40%, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. Above 40% TDP, the fans automatically start up again.
80 Plus Gold Certification: Heart of gold
Top-end Japanese capacitors ensure efficient operation and have helped the Strix earn an 80 PLUS Gold certification. The increased efficiency also results in less heat, reducing noise and increasing reliability.
Cosmetic Customization: A e s t h e t i c
Getting everything looking right can be a challenging aspect of any setup. The ROG Strix Series PSUs aim to make your life a little easier with a convenient magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
Fully Modular Cables: Plug in
Each model comes with fully modular 24-pin, 6+2-pin PCI-e, and 8-pin CPU cables that have embedded capacitors to reduce voltage ripple. And if you’d like to add a dash of color to your build, the included Cable Mod coupon will set you on your way towards next-level customization.
|16 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter
|AC Input Range
|ROG Thermal Solution
|DC Output Voltage
|+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
|25A 25A 83A 0.3A 3A
|125W 996W 3.6W 15W
|*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.